Marie Skłodowska-Curie Early Stage Researchers for the program “Healthage”: Lifespan Regulation Mechanisms in Health and Disease”
15 PhD positions are available for highly motivated Early Stage Researcher (ESR) positions as part of the new H2020, EU-funded, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Joint Training and Research Programme on Lifespan Regulation Mechanisms in Health and Disease “Healthage”.
The HealthAge consortium was carefully designed to create a joint European program of excellence in training and research with a core intellectual focus on the functional role Lifespan Regulation Mechanisms in Health and Disease. The Action addresses a major research topic with great socioeconomic impact in Europe, builds a well-structured multi-disciplinary European science area with strong links to the non-academic sector; together these attributes will provide young researchers with a unique skill set that will greatly enhance their future career prospects. The consortium is composed of 11 academic and 4 non-academic participants. We are now looking for 15 highly motivated Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) to work towards their PhD on Lifespan Regulation Mechanisms in Health and Disease.
- a comprehensive, interactive and international training programme covering innovative and state-of-the-art approaches to the field of Lifespan Regulation Mechanisms in multiple organisms.
- a series of research-specific, complementary and soft skills, that involve both the academic and industry sectors and are tailor-made to prepare young researchers for their future careers.
- a competitive salary, which is adjusted for their host country.
- a mobility allowance and a family allowance (where applicable) as part of the employment package.
- The applicants can be of any nationality.
- They should be within four years of the diploma granting them access to doctorate studies at the time of recruitment,
- The applicant must not have resided for more than 12 months prior to the singing her/his contract in the country of the host institute.
- Applicants should be proficient in written and spoken English.
How to apply
All vacancies are advertised at www.itn-Healthage.gr/index.php/vacancies.
Applications should be uploaded through the Program’s website link: www.itn-Healthage.gr/index.php/vacancies/apply. (Name/Surname, Email:, ESR position tick box). Each applicant may apply separately for more than one position. Applications should include:
- an up-to-date CV (max. 4 pages),
- a cover letter that describes the applicants’ motivation to apply (max. 1 page) and,
- the contact details of at least two referees.
All requested information should be submitted as a single PDF file of less than 2Mb. Only complete applications will be considered.
Deadline of application: April 15, 2020